We are here to help!
Our aim at Clive Mark is to take the stress out of buying school uniform. Whether it is the purchase of a complete uniform for a school starter or change of school, or just replacing items which have become too small, we are here to help.
We hope that the following guide will help to make the experience a memorable occasion, whether you are visiting one of our friendly stores or buying online. Either way, we are here to help and give you the benefit of our valuable experience spanning nearly forty five years of selling quality schoolwear .
Selecting school uniform
Guide to measure
Do's and don'ts when selecting school uniform:
- All schools provide a uniform requirement list. This is very useful so that only correct uniform is purchased.
- Make a note of your child's measurements, but please allow for growth if you are shopping early. A good guide with collar sizing is to make sure you can fit two fingers down into a fastened collar.
- Young children struggle with buttons, so make sure that clothing is easy for them to fasten.
- Look for good quality washable and easy care fabrics, Teflon coating helps to keep clothes cleaner and helps them last longer.
- Label everything – we offer Sew-on, Iron-on and Peel n’Stick labels with large clear lettering.
- Shop early – our branches are very busy during the last few days of back to school, so we recommend that you secure your uniform requirements early.
- Although quality uniform will give you good wear, try to purchase more than one – you will receive more than twice the wear.
- Use the knowledge of our experienced staff – they are there to help and advise.
- We will supply any size – small or large – but please allow enough time to get it made.